SCHNEIDER REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER is an equal opportunity employer. SRMC is staffed based on need and qualification, without regard to race, color, creed, origin, age, or gender. The Office of Human Resources facilitates the continuing educational and professional development of staff at all levels by providing training opportunities, supporting participation in programs and seminars designed to advance careers throughout the field of health care. SRMC also recognizes and rewards achievement at all levels of operation.
- 19 Paid Local/Federal Holidays
- 13 days of Annual and Sick Leave time; leave time is accrued at a rate of 4 hours per pay period.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Basic, Supplemental and Dependent Life Insurance - Basic Life $10,000 and Supplemental Life up to 4 times basic annual salary.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Confidential referral program.
- Relocation Reimbursement
- Pension/Retirement Program is provided through the V.I. Government. 11.5% is deducted from your gross bi-weekly pay and the Government will match with 23.5%
- Pre-authorized overtime paid at 1.5 times your hourly rate or compensatory time offered based on status.
COMPENSATION & EQUITY PAY
Most positions at SRMC are associated with a Collective Bargaining unit. Each collective bargaining unit has as assigned pay plan, which dictates compensation based on years of experience, professional credentials and certifications.
Via Email: Filled and signed applications may be scanned as JPG or PDF and sent via e-mail
or Mail to:
SCHNEIDER REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER
9048 Sugar Estate
St. Thomas, U.S.V.I. 00802
Attn: Human Resources
If there are questions about any aspect of employment at SCHNEIDER REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER, please contact us at (340)776-8311.