Grocery Shopping Guidelines
As grocery shopping remains a necessity during this pandemic, many people have questions about how to shop safely.
- Practice social distancing while shopping – keeping at least 6 feet between you, other shoppers, and store employees. Keep your hands away from your face.
- Prepare a shopping list in advance. Buy just 1 to 2 weeks-worth of groceries at a time. Buying more than you need can create unnecessary demand and temporary shortages.
- Wear a face covering or mask while you are in the store.
- Carry your own wipes, or use one provided by the store to wipe down the handles of the shopping cart or basket. If you use reusable shopping bags, ensure they are cleaned or washed before each use.
- Wash your hands with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds when you return home and again after you put away your groceries.
We Are Here For You.