Accepting Patients | SRMC Heart and Lung
For many, heart failure and/or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) can be difficult to manage with the increased chance of hospital readmission and other complications. The SRMC Health Heart & Lung is a resource for you and your family members. You will receive personalized education about the condition you have and receive treatment.
Schneider Regional Medical Center (SRMC) has lifted the temporary restrictions placed on elective surgeries and outpatient procedures. Patient and employee safety remains our top priority at SRMC. As such, our visitation and screening processes continues throughout this first phase of the reopening.
Our community will have access to the following services:
- SRMC Heart & Lung
- Laboratory Services (including testing for food handler’s cards)
- Rehabilitation Services (Physical, Occupational, Speech, and Cardiopulmonary Therapy)
- Dietary and Nutrition Consultations
- Mastectomy & Medical Compression Garment Fittings
- Limited Elective Surgical Procedures
Patients who wish to schedule their elective surgery or outpatient procedure should call our Patient Access and Scheduling Department at (340) 776-8311 extensions 2157, 2168, 2171, and 2211.
For more information about Schneider Regional Medical Center, visit our website at https://srmedicalcenter.org.